top of page

Tour Consulting

"How to overland into China with my car?"

"What are the highlights?"

"Which route should I take?"...

Permits Arrangement

We could arrange permits for overlanding with your vehicle into China and travel permits for Tibet.

Driving Licence & Registration Plate

Temporary driving permit is necessary for non-Chinese driving licence holder to drive in China. Non-Chinese registered vehicle needs a temporary registration plate.

Please reload

Customs Clearance

Non-Chinese registered vehicle needs to be temporarily imported.

Guide Service

Our experienced tour guides could help you know this country better - people, food, culture and... where to find good bars.

Paperwork Translation

No Chinese?

Don't worry, our team will get all papers translated.

Please reload

Icon made by Freepik from

bottom of page