top of page

bigger than travel 


Tour Consulting

Permits Arrangement

Driving Licence & Registration Plate

Customs Clearance

Guide Service

Paperwork Translation

Car Rental

Shipment Assistance


Overlanding China

Motorcycle Tours

Fly & Drive

Tibet Expedition

Off Road

Desert Exploring

4X4 Drive

Silk Road Adventure

Ride Tibet


From snow-capped mountain to vast desert,

let's explore various landscapes all across China,

experience the culture of  different ethnic groups.

Friendly people and delicious food will make you love this country.

Frequently Asked Questions about Overlanding to China

Can I just drive/ride to Chinese border and deal with all procedure there?

We need to apply for the permits, prepare all paperwork in advance.

Do I have to join a group?

We could tailor a tour for your family, friends or company.

Will a tour guide be assigned?

Depending on the group size, at least one experienced tour guide will accompany the tour.


Do I need Carnet for importation of my car/motorcycle into China?

Carnet is not required.


Can we camp when we overland in China?

No problem to camp, it's also the best way to experience the nature.


Which documents are needed for paperwork preparation of a overland tour with my own vehicle to China?

Passport, national driver's license, vehicle registration paper, Chinese visa, etc.


Is it possible to extend my tour beyond the published tour length?

Yes, we could tailor a tour to your specific requirements.


Do I get assistance for Chinese visa application?

Yes, we provide assistance.


Which languages do the tour guides speak?

All our tour guides speak English, some also speak German or French.


How do you research the tours?

Many people are involved like tour guides and operators, we also do scouting for some special tours.

bottom of page